Over the course of the year Young Enterprise NI organise a number of fundraising events. Push yourself to the limit with a skydive or an abseil! This is your opportunity. Check below for details of our current fundraising events and if you want to get involved just contact our Fundraising Manager Jennifer McGivern at 028 9032 7003 or email@example.com.
If you would like to raise funds for Young Enterprise NI outside of one of our fundraising events, you can still get in touch and we will gladly promote your involvement with Young Enterprise NI and give you all the help we can.
- Running: There’s an event for everyone here. Take part in your local fun run or 5k if you’re a beginner or the more experienced runners can take on the half-marathon or marathon challenge!
- Dress up: Have some fun in school or work with a fancy dress day, a dress-down or non-uniform day, or how about a dress badly day?
- Quiz nights: Can you and your friends get your head around this brain teaser? Organise a quiz night and raise money for Young Enterprise NI.
- Sports event: We all love sports, so why not raise funds while doing something your enjoy! Whether it’s a sponsored tournament (5-a-side anyone?), or a golf day the opportunities are endless.
- Download our latest Fundraising Events 2015-16 Leaflet
Why not use our Virgin Money Giving page to help? Click below to find out more!
Young Enterprise NI is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board. As a member we commit to a Fundraising Promise. Find out more about the Fundraising Standards Board at www.givewithconfidence.org.uk